Tests are held at nearly 50 locations across Australia. Test centres can be found in departmental offices in all capital cities and some other locations such as some Centrelink and Medicare offices. You can find the nearest test centre to you by using the DIAC Test Centre Locator.
Articles in this section
- Where is my nearest test centre?
- What documents should you prepare before your application?
- What are the residency requirements for citizenship and how do holidays affect them?
- Can I check the progress of my application?
- How long will I have to complete the test?
- How many questions are there in the test?
- What is the pass mark for the test?
- Are there fixed or compulsory questions in the test?
- What are the test conditions?
- Are my family allowed to wait at the test centre for me?