There are 20 multiple choice questions in the test. These are drawn at random from a confidential database of questions kept by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Articles in this section
- Where is my nearest test centre?
- What documents should you prepare before your application?
- What are the residency requirements for citizenship and how do holidays affect them?
- Can I check the progress of my application?
- How long will I have to complete the test?
- How many questions are there in the test?
- What is the pass mark for the test?
- Are there fixed or compulsory questions in the test?
- What are the test conditions?
- Are my family allowed to wait at the test centre for me?